Tingling, twirling and tightness in legs. How you describe RLS?


Describing the symptoms associated with restless legs syndrome, come to mind various phrases, defining this problem. On the web, you will encounter words like: tingling,
twirling, tightness or just  pain.


In my opinion,, none of these words don't specify what RLS is. In fact, it is quite interesting that the disease which affects approx 10% of the people, haven't got correct terminology. The near term seems to be the truth is... "something", that something is in the legs and hands, something tells us to dance in the the bed. So, just how to tell the doctor that please cure for this "something" that I have in my legs.
I think the word "coercion" is most appropriate here. So, as I described it:
Coercion of movements, in order to alleviate feelings of tingling, twirling and tightness in legs.

Well ... unless you have your own suggestions;)